RSS

Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Grandson

My meandering thoughts this morning, are wandering through the awe of this thing that we call the creation.    It never ceases to amaze me, that the power behind creation is so perfect and beautiful. 

I had my third little grandson born at midnight last night and can`t help but give thanks to a loving Heavenly Father who offers us such fabulous miracles as creation.  I am sorry, but I just can`t buy into the fact that some believe that we, and all of this world, we are just because of chance, or evolution.  It is too perfect to not be created by someone.

Hold a brand new baby in your arms and tell him he isn`t part of a grander scheme of things, and see how it feels.  It doesn`t work for me.  They are too perfect to not believe in something bigger than us.

I believe that there is a reason for it all and that someone created it for us to enjoy.

And when I ponder the Heavens and the Universe that we have.... it makes me think that it is so much bigger than us, how can we even begin to make assumptions and guesses at how it all came about.  We are just a tiny speck in the grand scheme of things.  But it is a beautiful and wondrous grand scheme of things.  And there is a greater purpose.  It includes all of us.  It is for all of us.  It is there for us to discover and find out.

How did it all come about, where did we come from, why are we here, and where are we going, are all questions we should ask ourselves.  The answers are out there for us to find.

What a great world we live in!


0 comments:

Post a Comment