RSS

Thursday, January 07, 2016

My Reading List

Reading....Sigh....I wish I could do it more.  I just don't have as much time as I wish I could put towards it.  However, I do have a few things on the go right now.  So much to read and sooooo little time to do it. 



One of my favorite authors is Julie Klassen.  I just finished reading "The Girl in the Gatehouse."  And I am reading for the second time, "The Apothecary's Daughter."  I love her writing style, and her stories.  They are great.  I hope some day to write like her.  I have read a few of her books, and loved them all so far.







I am also reading several herbal books, in my studies there.  I have several books on the go here, because I search through them, not usually reading them from front to back, but as I need info I search them.  Here are a few of my books. 

And.......

And....
Love them all! 









0 comments:

Post a Comment