RSS

Friday, August 05, 2016

A Post For You

I have totally loved reading this post from Daniela Uslan.  It is called How I tripled my blog traffic with Pinterest In Less Than a Month. 

I gotta tell you I love Pinterest!  And I love blogging!  So I have taken to heart some of the things she talked about in her post, with more changes still to come. It's kind of a work in progress, but I had to share her info with myself and you!  BTW Daniela has some great posts, with a wealth of information, so check her out.  Anyways, I then came up with the new look for this blog, and am in the process of changing many of the pictures, amongst other things.  I am loving the way it is turning out, yet still have a long way to go.  Then once I have played with Walk The Creek for a bit and got it down, then I will move onto updating a couple of other blogs I work on.  Oh the joy and pain!  Lol... 

I hope you enjoy her post, and hope you enjoy my new look.  Books, posts, and much more on the way......

0 comments:

Post a Comment